Sponsors and supporters play a vital role in the outcome and success of Fair Food Week in Australia. With your valued support, we will be able to ensure a better quality experience for everyone involved, and attract larger audiences.
Fair Food Week provides two levels of sponsorship, with a focus on mutually beneficial outcomes. We strive to ensure our sponsors and supporters get the most out of their partnership.
Become a sponsor by donating $1000 or more
Your business, council, organisation, institution — or you, yourself, if you feel like offering individual support — can become a sponsor by donating $1000 or more.
In return, we offer you exposure through:
- your logo and details on our sponsors page on the Fair Food Week website
- acknowledgement in our regular social media feeds leading up to Fair Food Week
- mentions in our Fair Food Week newsletter — this will give you access to an appropriate audience for your products, services and ideas
- the positive public perception of aligning your organisation with Australia’s newest and freshest fair food event.
Become a supporter by donating up to $1000
Your sponsor benefits include:
- your logo and contact details published on our website supporter’s page
- generating exposure for your product, service or idea
- aligning your organisation with what is set to become Australia’s major fair food event.
AFSA has deductible gift recipient auspicing for donations to Fair Food Week.
Contact us for more information.