Come and help the Adelaide Hills Farmers Market celebrate Fair Food Week.
Fair Food day at our market will be centred around a stall, which is where much of the magic happens at farmers markets. On the stall we will have:
- photos showing people with their messages for a Fair Food System and the means to make your own
- a chance to celebrate the good work farmers as producers by making them a card to say thanks!
- some demonstrations of how market produce compares to supermarket produce in figures (such as carbon footprint)
- flyers with condensed info for you to read at home and use to impress friends and family
- a blind tasting to compare between our market and supermarket produce
- really rad t-shirts to buy with funds going to Friends of the Earth.
No booking required
Visited 2643 times, 1 Visit today